At the Health Promotion South Africa Trust our heart and passion is health education and information provision; we do not record our results in dollars or euro’s, but rather in the impact we have on the lives of the people we touch through our health education programmes. All personal details of participants to our workshops are registered, which enables us to maintain contact with them and thus in time, we can evaluate and measure the true impact we have in the community and see how lives have been changed.
- 65% of people who are taking the courses are women
- 58% of people joining in the courses are under 40
- 84% of the people who we trained did not have any previous knowledge in the subject
- 90% of people came to the workshops to improve their knowledge
- 70% of people will share the knowledge given by the Health Promoters with friends, family and the communityr
- 98% of people joining in the ECD-workshop thought this workshop was extremely helpful
- 71% of people joining in the Gastro Infection workshop had no knowledge about the subject in advance of the course